Sunday, 23 March 2008

Blog 4.0: Live Free or Blog Hard

(I thought I'd try and mix both the US and UK titles for the fourth Die Hard movie, just if you were wondering...)

Anyway...

I used to be MC iPod, I use the past tense as this past Thursday I played the last ever MC iPod gig. It went well. I messed up a bit, but no-one noticed. This does mean I am no longer a rapper with mad skeelzzz though.

As we speak, I am uploading some shitty quality photos from Uprising #1 to the Uprising Myspace profile. Speaking of Uprising, #2 looks like this:

THE DISPLAY TEAM
CRONE
32FRAMESPERSECOND (tbc)
BAD SALAD

And is on Thursday 3rd April at the Queen Charlotte, and will be awesome-o.

We've finally started to sort things for #3, which will be the Power Up/Jugsout May Day punk spectacular! Stay tuned...

No comments: